Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Episode 4 is ready for viewing. I hope you enjoy seeing the trip Cathi and I made last weekend to Lexington, VA for the Virginia Classic Alpaca and Llama Show. You can find Joyce's farm at
www.poseythisisitllamas.com and Laurie and Harry at www.shargrilallamas.com. Be sure to check out their sites to see their beautiful llamas and products. Thanks to Joyce, Harry and Laurie for their interviews and to Jamee and Dawn for helping us have such a great weekend.
Thanks to my son, Mike and grandbabies for their hospitality and to Cathi for being such a great traveling companion.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely trip! It reminds me a lot of SAFF, which I've been to a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an Etsy store? Thanks for taking the time to give us a glimps of your world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're on Artfire. You can find us at:
    http://www.artfire.com/users/AlpacaandEwe
    Not much posted right now, but I'll hopefully be working on it this weekend.

    Jadielady: I'm hoping to go to SAFF this year. It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete